4 to 6
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp ghee
2 tsp brown mustard seeds
1 tsp whole cumin seeds
2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
1–2 green chillies, finely sliced
1 tsp ground coriander
½ tsp turmeric
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 4cm lengths
1 bunch broccolini, trimmed and cut into 4cm lengths
200g green beans, trimmed and cut into 4cm lengths
150g snap peas, trimmed Juice of 1 lime
10 fresh curry leaves
1 bunch fresh coriander, roots removed and roughly chopped
Salt and pepper
1 lime, cut into wedges
1. Heat olive oil and ghee in a large wok, add the mustard seeds and cumin and cook until mustard seeds pop.
2. Add the garlic and chilli and cook until fragrant.
3. Add the ground coriander and turmeric and cook for a further minute.
4. Add the asparagus, broccolini, green beans and snap peas and toss to combine in the spices.
5. Pour over the lime juice and add the curry leaves, cover wok with lid and cook vegetables for 5 minutes or until al dente. Shake wok every few minutes.
1. Stir through half of the fresh coriander and season with salt and pepper.
2. Stack the vegetables on a serving plate and top with remaining
coriander and extra lime wedges.